The Doctor Who theme has no words. Reblog if you sing along anyways.
Fat people who love themselves scare the shit out of people who don’t love themselves. Even fat people who are TRYING to love themselves scare the shit out of people who can’t do the same. We force people to have to look at why they hate their bodies because we are “supposed” to hate ours and we don’t. And sometimes they have no idea what to do with that, so they act like assholes.
I just know that I was tired. I was tired of thinking less of myself because others did. People always ask me, ‘You have so much confidence. Where did that come from?’ It came from me. One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup that makes me feel pretty, and it really helps. It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it.
This conversation happens all to often
- random: Mormons aren't Christian.
- Me: Uh, yeah, they are.
- random: No they're not! It's a whole different thing!
- Me: I think i'd know, i'm a Mormon.
- random: No! Mormons believe in other Gods! They don't even have Christ!
- Me: Nope...we believe in Christ. We're actually called "The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints"...
- random: ....